Why choose Nottens Bush Camp for your safari?
- Sabi Sand Game Reserve.>
- Friendly, personalised hosting.
- Lovely wooden viewing deck overlooking an open plain and waterhole.
- Meals are excellent quality, enjoyed in a relaxed and informal way.
- Affordable rates.
- Big 5 game viewing from open land rovers.
Nottens Bush Camp is owned and operated by the Nottens family. It is a wonderfully relaxed, rustic bush camp in the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, wedged between Sabi Sabi and MalaMala. The camp overlooks an open plain and waterhole, which attracts a lot of wildlife especially in the dry season (June to September).
Nottens Bush Camp will suit people who prefer a back-to-bush safari experience, with rustic, simple accommodations and friendly, informal hosting. The rooms are clean and comfortable with overhead ceiling fan (no air-conditioning), lanterns for light and en-suite bathroom. The lodge has a lovely viewing deck, and there is a refreshing swimming pool to cool down in.
NOTTENS BUSH CAMP RATES
Our rates are all-inclusive. There are no hidden fees or unexpected costs not mentioned below.
The following is INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with en-suite bathroom
- Three delicious meals daily including all teas and coffees
- Two scheduled game drives daily in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle, accompanied by an experienced ranger and tracker (about 3 hours each)
- Interactive bush walk with experienced armed ranger
|May – Sep 2016||ZAR 4,092|
|Oct – Dec 2016||ZAR 4,092|
|Jan – Apr 2016||ZAR 4,092|
Please note the following:
- Rates are quoted per person sharing per night.
- Please ask about single occupancy rates if required.
- You can convert this to your currency by visiting www.oanda.com
The following is excluded
- Flights / transfers to and from the lodge (see below).
- Sabi Sands entry fee (if you drive yourself).
- All drinks.
- Wines, champagne and spirits, massages
- Telephone calls, laundry and other personal expenses.
- Curio shop purchases.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Children over 8 years old are welcome. Younger children allowed only if the group is taking over the entire camp (min. 10 people).
Getting to the lodge
- You can book a scheduled flight from Johannesburg to Nelspruit Airport.
- From the airport we can arrange a road transfer to the lodge.
- Road transfers from Johannesburg can also be arranged. This trip takes about 6 hours.
- We can also book you a direct chartered flight from Johannesburg to Skukuza, with a 45-minute transfer to the lodge.
- You can drive yourself to the lodge. We offer car rental at excellent rates, with unlimited mileage and super insurance cover with no excess.