Singita Private Game Reserve includes three luxury lodges in the heart of the famous Sabi Sands Game Reserve, and two stunning lodges in the eastern part of the Kruger National Park. Singita has redefined the luxury safari lodge experience, and its lodges represent the highest standards in luxurious refinement for the discerning traveler. With numerous international awards including Best Hotel in the World by both Conde Nast and Travel & Leisure magazines, Singita truly has few equals in the world of ultra luxurious safari destinations.
Singita Lodges include Boulders and Ebony Lodges in the heart of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, and Singita Lebombo and Singita Sweni Lodges in a huge unspoilt concession area in the eastern Kruger National Park. Singita also operates three luxury camps in the Serengeti area of East Africa (Tanzania) called Singita Grumeti Reserves.
Each Singita lodge offers an all-inclusive, indulgent luxury safari experience, offering Big Five game drives on open land rovers, guided bush walks and fine dining (all meals included). The rates include all drinks, (including premium wines and liqueurs but excluding champagnes), limited laundry and valet services, and return road transfers from Singita airstrip to the lodges.
Singita Ebony Lodge
Singita Ebony is found on the banks of the Sand River, in a superb game viewing area within the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. This, the founding lodge of the Singita brand, is renowned for its commitment to exclusivity and privacy in one of the finest settings in Africa.
Singita Ebony Highlights:
- 12 luxurious suites (24 beds), two of which are double and convert to family suites.
- Luxury suites consist of sumptuous bathrooms, indoor and outdoor shower, expansive living area with double-sided fireplace, minibar and fridge.
- Private wooden leisure decks with private plunge pool.
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Direct dial phones, and library with internet access.
- Gymnasium and health spa.
- Extensive wine cellar with over 40,000 wines.
- Main lodge lounge and viewing deck overlooking the Sand River.
Singita Boulders Lodge
Singita Boulders, also situated in the exclusive Sabi Sand Reserve, is built around the theme of nature. The lodge is beautifully appointed and overlooks the Sand River. The inviting lounge and dining areas are masterfully designed open plan spaces with views over the surrounding bush. The rooms and facilities are similar to that of Boulders Lodge.
Please contact us for up to date rates and specials for Singita Lodges. We add no booking fees, in fact very often we are able to offer a discount on the normal rate.
Getting to the lodge
- You can book a scheduled flight on from Johannesburg to Nelspruit Airport.
- From Nelspruit Airport we can arrange a road transfer to the lodge. The trip takes about two hours
- Road transfers from Johannesburg can also be arranged. This trip takes about 6 hours.
- We can also book you a direct chartered flight from Johannesburg to the lodge’s airstrip.
- You can drive yourself to the lodge. We offer car rental at excellent rates, with unlimited mileage and super insurance cover with no excess.